Author Topic: Bottled Nethergon Vapor  (Read 385 times)

En Jay

• View Profile
Bottled Nethergon Vapor
« on: June 09, 2021, 10:02:40 AM »
These health potions are defaulting to the main item on my bar but are only used in tempest keep zones.  can these get moved to another button or not be set to the primary unless i set it so?  If the Nethergon vapor is primary on the bar when i'm in a dungeon other than arcatraz then my hotkey won't work until i adjust the order manually.  This isn't always convenient mid combat.

MuffinManKen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bottled Nethergon Vapor
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 03:35:00 PM »
These health potions are defaulting to the main item on my bar but are only used in tempest keep zones.  can these get moved to another button or not be set to the primary unless i set it so?  If the Nethergon vapor is primary on the bar when i'm in a dungeon other than arcatraz then my hotkey won't work until i adjust the order manually.  This isn't always convenient mid combat.

I don't believe there is a way to do that right now, but I agree there should be.  I will look into it.

derpboy03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 01:34:49 PM »
this seems to only happen with the healing one. for mana, it is defaulting to super mana potion. while standing in shatt.

MuffinManKen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 02:14:07 PM »
this seems to only happen with the healing one. for mana, it is defaulting to super mana potion. while standing in shatt.

That's just random luck.  Instance-specific stuff needs its own Category.