Author Topic: Lastest version to Curse?  (Read 129 times)

Uzagi Mr

• MrUzagi
    • View Profile
Lastest version to Curse?
« on: April 07, 2019, 07:59:24 AM »
Can we expect any newer version than 8.0.0.06 (from Oct 29th) on Curse/Twitch any time soon? Or is it strictly a Patreon thing these days?

I'm missing a lot of items (mainly hearth toys and a couple of trinkets with teleports) and when I try to add custom bars and buttons I get tons of LUA-errors. Probably because of the changes in 8.1.5 that broke a lot of other addons.

MuffinManKen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lastest version to Curse?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 12:00:49 AM »
The current Patreon version will be up on Curse soon.  Autobar (and my other addons) will always be available for free, Patrons just get them a bit sooner.

Please report all errors on this forum, otherwise won't know there are issues to fix.

Uzagi Mr

• MrUzagi
    • View Profile
Re: Lastest version to Curse?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:36:08 PM »
I only recently made this account just so I could mention what I was missing (in sweeping terms as it were :) ). I also noticed that the new version is up on Twitch. Thank you. I'll check it out and see how it works.

As for the Patreon thing, I did (a few days ago) pledge for the first level. Which apparently wasn't enough for the add-on previews I realized later (What? I have to read AND understand the level descriptions too? ;D ). But at the moment I can't justify to my wallet more than that. Maybe I'll up the pledge later, but for now I'll be satisfied with the warm fuzzies supporting you, a tiny bit at least. All in all it seems you have more success with Patreon than the previous two Kickstarters, or at least a more steady revenue.